CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa Bring Top Thought Leaders in Blockchain to Dubai Oct 8-10
Speakers include H.E Gabriel Abed, the Ambassador of Barbados to the UAE; Saeed Hareb Al Darmaki, Managing Director – MENA for CasperLabs; David Johnston, COO at DLTx; Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder at Polygon; Joel Dietz, MetaMask founding contributor and ArtWallet founder; and Tone Vays, Analyst and Derivatives Trader
CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the premier global conference series connecting blockchain investors with startups since 2014, today announced speakers for its second event in 2021, CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa, to be held on Oct 8-10, 2021 at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai kicking off Gulf Blockchain Week. CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa will gather thought leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, and blockchain enthusiasts to examine the new and upcoming trends, changes and advances in the industry. Tickets are only available until Oct 7 on the event page.
Confirmed Speakers include:
· E. Gabriel Abed, Ambassador of Barbados to the United Arab Emirates, Barbados Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Co-Founder and CEO of Bitt Inc.
· David Johnston, COO at DLTx
· Saeed Hareb Al Darmaki, Managing Director of the MENA Regions for CasperLabs, Founder of Sheesha Finance, and Co-Founder of Alphabit Digital Currency Fund
· Marwan Al Zarouni, CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center
· Nick Spanos, Founder of Bitcoin Center NYC
· Harry Yeh, Managing Director at Binary Fintech Group
· Kyle Chasse, President and CEO of Master Ventures
· Enzo Villani, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of AirWire
· Logan Ryan Golema, Founding Partner at IPFM
· Ed Prado, CEO and Co-founder of Rair Technologies Inc.
· Tone Vays, A Derivatives Trader, Analyst and YouTube influencer
· Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder of Polygon
· Nikola Stojanow, GP at Meta Change Capital
· David Orban, Managing Advisor at Beyond Enterprizes
· Eloisa Marchesoni, European N.1 Tokenomics expert, Blockchain and AI Business Angel Investor
· Jonathan Caras, Founder of Levana Protocol
· Jacques Voorhees, Founder and CEO of Icecap, LLC
· Joel Dietz, Founding Member of Metamask
· Gordon Einstein, Founding Partner of Crypto Law Partners
· Anish Mohammed, Co Founder & CTO at Panther Protocol
· Ashley Trick, Venture Capitalist at Capital6 Eagle
· Michael Gord, Co-founder and CEO of GDA Group
· Andrey Yanyuk, Founder and CEO of Tempo Storm
· Grigory Rybalchenko, Founder of EmiSwap
· Alex Nascimento, Co-founder of Blockchain at UCLA
· Jason Cooner, Founder and CEO of SDG Exchange
· David Gan, Founder and General Partner of OP Crypto
· Sam Kazemian, Founder and CEO of Frax
· Pedro Riviera, Organizer of Crypto Mondays San Juan
To commemorate its first event in Dubai, the CoinAgenda team has launched a special NFT created by artist, @chissweetart (variations by @Nitramdesign) made specifically for CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa attendees. The NFTs will unlock the replays of the recorded conference content, and all participants, speakers, sponsors and media will receive one.
CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa will discuss topics such as the future of CeFi and DeFi, investing in fintech, blockchain based solutions, startup launches, legal and regulatory challenges, and NFTs.
Confirmed sponsors include:
· AirWire - AirWire is a groundbreaking consumer platform powered by blockchain technology that enhances every day life transactions with next generation mechanisms and incentivization. The current trends of ownership of identity and content are not going away. In addition, users want multifaceted opportunities to monetize their identity and content at the price of their choosing in the marketplace. Our economy is being disrupted by the branding and corporation type structure of the individual. AirWire is capturing this
trend by developing a suite of applications that will evolve the individual into a powerhouse of ingenuity and prosperity.
· DLTx - DLTx is a public company listed on the Norwegian Olso Børs Stock Exchange and is the enterprise vendor for DAOs and blockchain protocols that offers unique access to the public blockchain markets & well-priced access to funding. DLTx has developed a novel way for investors to access compelling and predictable economic returns based on the changes created by the decentralization & disruption of major global industries.
· Transform Group - Transform Group is the world’s leading blockchain public relations, advisory, events, and social media company, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto, and global headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Transform Group is dedicated to creating and sustaining industry leadership positions for its clients through superior strategy, relationships, market intelligence and consistent execution.
· Rair Tech - RAIR is a blockchain-based digital rights management platform that uses NFTs to get access to streaming content. The CoinAgenda NFTs are sponsored by Rair.
· Benson Oak Ventures - Benson Oak Ventures supports entrepreneurs to build transformative, global businesses by funding deals as a lead investor and providing significant value-add.
· P2PB2B Exchange - P2PB2B is an advanced cryptocurrency exchange that works for the benefit of its users. In order to make your trading even more convenient and safe, the platform has all the necessary features and tools.
· Blockchain Wire - Blockchain Wire is the industry's first blockchain press release distribution service focused exclusively on news about blockchain, distributed ledger technology companies, ICOs, STOs and other blockchain and cryptocurrency-related announcements. Our global reach includes broadcast and online media outlets, social media sites, industry trade publications, leading blogs and blockchain industry influencers.
· Visionary - Visionary seeks to provide a utility and currency for the efficient exchange of human capital, relationship capital, and financial capital across a network of networks built on trust.
Following the event, the CoinAgenda series will continue with CoinAgenda Global in Las Vegas, October 25-27, 2021 as part of Las Vegas Blockchain Week followed by CoinAgenda Caribbean in Puerto Rico December 7-9, 2021 as part of Puerto Rico Blockchain Week.
For more information regarding CoinAgenda, please visit www.coinagenda.com. Ticket information and registration for CoinAgenda Middle East + Africa can be found at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coinagenda-middle-east-africa-dubai-plus-bitangels-day-tickets-155725821123
Now in its eighth year, CoinAgenda is the leading global conference series connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and funds with top entrepreneurs in the blockchain sector. CoinAgenda Global focuses on international blockchain investing trends, with world-class speakers from around the globe, plus a special focus on blockchain economic development, friendly jurisdictions, enterprise applications, and changes in funding vehicles and exchanges. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all attendees to meet, mingle, and get to know the leading thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors in the sector, including memorable parties at unique locations.
Citiesabc was created by a team of global industry leaders, academics and experts to create new solutions, resources, rankings and connections for the world’s top cities and populations.