Interview Linda Goetze - Emerging Tech Thought Leader, Blockchain Educator and Connector
A global thought leader, educator and connector, Linda Goetze, M.Ed., has been engaged with blockchain technology since 2012. Co-Founder and EVP DFM Data Corp. Former President/CEO Blockchain Chamber of Commerce. Linda is a leading global recognised Emerging Tech Thought Leader, Educator, International Keynote, Ethical Investor, and as she says: "Leading to Serve". Linda is a member of Mensa and former CEO of Balancing Health, Linda helped establish the Atlanta Neurotherapy Institute. Linda is an advocate - Fundraiser/Contributor, Bloom in the Dark, Inc.
Educating about cutting-edge technology brings me joy. If you want to better understand or engage with dynamic freight matching, digital agents, electrolyzed-reduced water, or distributed ledger technology (DLT), I'd love to point you to powerful resources that could be life-changing.
Personal experience with Bitcoin and Blockchain since 2012 lends perspective as Linda helps individuals and businesses enter the Crypto Age with confident caution. A blockchain-enabled universal framework of things will reshape global commerce and community — growing with the opportunity, rather than being made irrelevant by it, is vital.
Linda believes perspective is key so she is daily working to connect with founders, developers, business builders, innovators and other proponents of positive change around the world. Linda is engaged in building ecosystems or tools to facilitate the adoption of emerging technology into daily work and life - especially in the SupplyChain Vertical.
1. An introduction from you - background, overview, education... from scientific education to business and technology?
2. You were educated and brought up in multiple places and locations in the world. Can you tell us about it?
3. Can you get us some of your career highlights so far special regarding your work with Blockchain Chamber of Commerce?
4. You mentioned the 12 verticals of Blockchain?
5. Your company / companies, organisations and focus?
6. How do you see blockchain, AI - 4IR and all areas of digital transformation?