So, this is it! The day that all NTF dragons fans have been waiting for has arrived.
The CryptoDragons will be revealed, and everyone (well, many) will be able to see what type of dragon they got from their NTF Eggs. The day “X” or a Hatching day is on December 25 while the minting is on December 24. Soon the dragons will come out to fill the CryptoDragons Metaverse!
Now comes the fun part. From this day on all CryptoDragons owners can breed, sell, buy, rent, and fight their unique NFT assets. The rest of yet unsold Eggs can be purchased on the project’s official Marketplace.
Additionally, the Legendary dragon owners will be those who’ll earn constantly whenever any breeding procedure occurs on the platform.
The action part will take place on Arena, where dragons will fight either for bet ETH or the rivals NFT dragon. The fully-fledged CryptoDragons Metaverse will constantly expand and develop as the project’s official Roadmap informs.
About the CryptoDragons Metaverse
• CryptoDragons consists of 9 interconnected smart contracts, based on the Ethereum blockchain.
• Dragon Metaverse emerges from 10K NFT Eggs.
• After hatching, the Egg owner will have 2 NFT's - an Eggshell and the dragon.
• As a result of hatching 3 types of dragons reveal - Commons, Epics, and the Legendries. The fourth Rare type will appear later from breedings.
• Dragon owners are able to breed, fight, and collect their NFT dragons after Hatching day.
• The Legendary dragon owners will constantly earn 50% of all breeding commissions.
• On the full-scale blockchain battling Arena dragon owners will fight either for an ETH or a rival's dragon.
• It took seconds for the first 500 NFT Eggs to sell out on November 7, during the first round of reservations. The Legendary Dragon’s Egg was picked up for 35 ETH. During the second reservation, Legendary dragon Egg was sold for 50 ETH.
• Famous French football player, Paul Pogba, joined the CryptoDragons team and got his first ever NFTs.
Citiesabc was created by a team of global industry leaders, academics and experts to create new solutions, resources, rankings and connections for the world’s top cities and populations.